Thursday, March 29, 2012

Look Ma, I'm published again!

We interrupt your usual blogging experience to bring to you a breaking piece of news. I'm happy to inform all my readers (I know who you guys and gals are ;-D) that I'm published in Chicken Soup for the Indian Soul: At Work, out this month by Westland Publishers. A short piece of non-fiction, titled The Gesture has appeared in this edition and I'm happy to note that this is my second publication; the first being in Grey Oak's Down the Road last year. Seeing your name in print is an obvious thrill and there's nothing quite like telling your friends that you're published in a well received series like Chicken Soup. This is definitely a confidence booster and it gives me courage and impetus to hone my writing skills and explore new avenues of writing.

You can check it out at a bookstore or buy it online at Flipkart.

Special props to Prateek Mathur for always reading every post ever written and finding time to comment here!
Cheers bro!

2 comments:

prateek mathur said...

congrats dude :)
U deserve this...
Thanks for the acknowledgement!

Kajal said...

wowee congrats...