Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back to Business



The final semester results are out! I got a good grade and darn pleased about it.
In the meanwhile I had too much free time and I was wondering how to while it away. I finally got to sketching and photoshopping after a 5 month stint in Bangalore.
I maybe a bit rusty, but this is something I came up with. What do you think? Leave a comment.
Back to the drawing board for me...
:-)


We all got a new list of things to worry about. They include everything from the i20 to where exactly we can wash our delicates and the final encounter with every Indian's nightmare: Toilet paper. Oh well, cross the bridge when we come to it is what I say...
All Luck!


1 comment:

vigneshjvn said...

Congratulations on your S (woah! that actually makes you a ten-pointer this semester). And nice pic (although I do not have much of a bent for art)! Good luck with your toilet paper issue (I had enough of it in the past four months).